The 21st century heralds an age of exponentially increasing
demand for energy and transportation services in a globalised economy.
Climate change and other environmental impacts of human economic activity
necessitate the consideration of conflicting goals in decision making processes
to develop sustainable systems. The science of multiple criteria decision making
has a lot to offer in addressing this need. The International Society on Multiple
Criteria Decision Making (MCDM) is organising its 19th International Conference under the
theme MCDM for Sustainable Energy and Transportation Systems.
Download the Conference Poster. This is a pdf file for
A2 printing, filesize 377kb.
List of accepted abstracts
Accepted Papers for the EMO track
- 8.11.2007: Social programme added to menu.
- 23.11.2007: Venue information added to the menu.
- 27.11.2007: Programme added to the menu.
- 21.12.2007: Final programme available for download under "Programme".
- 1.02.2008: Instructions for proceedings submissions added.
- 15.02.08: Presentations of invited speakers linked/uploaded.